Posted on April 20, 2018
The 2018 CRE Rising Fund
The CRE Rising Fund supports small nonprofit organizations that are working to improve the lives of the diverse people and communities of New York City.
Through the CRE Rising Fund, these nonprofits are provided with no-cost consulting projects and capacity building support from CRE consultants.
Applications are due by Friday, May 4, 2018
Participating nonprofits are selected through a short application process. To apply, organizations are asked to define a specific project they would like CRE’s assistance with.
The project application must:
- Identify a challenge that, if solved, will address an organizational or program issue
- Propose work that falls clearly within CRE’s service areas (see full list here)
- Be able to be completed in approximately three months, by fall 2018
Applicant organizations must:
- Be working to support NYC’s most marginalized populations by fighting poverty, promoting equity, or expanding opportunity
- Have an annual budget between $100,000 – $1 million
- Be headquartered in and do work in one or multiple NYC boroughs
- Be a registered 501(c)3